The Product Reviews Count is shown on the Product Info page in Zen Cart. In the default template, the the count is shown under the Add to Cart section (as highlighted below).
To add or remove the Product Reviews Count from the product info page:
- Log in to your Zen Cart store Admin
- From the Catalog menu, select Product Types.
- Select the relevant product type, in most cases this will be Product – General, and click the Edit Layout button.
- Select the Proudct Reviews Count setting.
- From the drop down menu, select either False (to remove) or True (to display) the Product Reviews Count. Click the Update button to save your setting.
And there you have it. You can see now that the count of Current Reviews is no longer displayed on the product info page.